« What are we missing? |
| Creativity; you either have it or you have access to it! »
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.” —Richard Templar, The Rules of Management
Posted at 10:33 PM in Leadership | Permalink
The comments to this entry are closed.